Mango marble cake is a delicious mix of chocolate and mango flavor that we have to try!!! Make this cake for your friends, family or for a party.
This is very simple and easy to make at home. This is
- Egg – 5 nos
- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Sugar – 150 gm
- Ripened Mango – 1 medium sized
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbspn
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Vanilla essence – 1 tspn
- Zest of one lemon
- Peel off the skin of ripened mango and cut it into small pieces and blend it to make a mango puree, keep it aside.
- Add baking powder to the All purpose flour and sieve it two times. keep it aside.
- Beat egg, sugar and lemon zest well until it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Add our flour mix to the egg batter, little at a time and gently fold the mix till the flour is fully incorporated. Do not over mix, just gently fold in.
- Divide the batter into two parts.
- Add cocoa powder in one part of the batter and gently fold it.
- Add vanilla essence and mango puree to the other part of batter and gently fold it.
- Spread butter in a nonstick pan, with a spoon pour our batter alternatively into the prepared pan, one with cocoa batter and other with mango batter and so on until there is no more batter left.
- Bake it about 30 to 35 minutes in low flame. Insert tooth pick into the center of the cake, if the tooth pick comes out clean the cake is cook enough.
Now our Mango marble cake is ready.