Chicken cake is a delicious cake made with chicken, egg and All purpose flour. Chicken cake is a malabar dishes and it is also known as malabar pola, chicken pola and irani pola. We can make it in our home. Here I described how to make this Chicken cake step by step with the ingredients. I hope you will try it and let me know how it is tasty.
- Chicken – 250 gm
- Egg – 6 nos
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1 1/2 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Onion – 2 nos
- Carrot – 1 large sized
- Capsicum – 1 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Soya sauce – 1 tbspn
The method preparation:
- Cook chicken with black pepper powder and salt, shredded it and keep it aside.
- Take two eggs, scramble it and keep it aside.
- Chop onion, carrot, capsicum and green chili and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion and green chili.
- Add capsicum and carrot to this and saute it for a few seconds.
- Add salt, pepper powder and soya sauce to this and saute it for a while.
- Add scramble egg, shredded chicken and coriander leave to this and mix it well. Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Blend 4 eggs, All purpose flour, milk, oil and salt in a blender and keep it aside.
- Spread ghee in a sauce pan, pour some portion of All purpose flour mix and spread some chicken filling on it. Do this same process to make it layer by layer(All purpose flour mix should come on the top layer).
- Close the lid and bake it for 35 to 40 minutes in a low flame. (we can garnish it with capsicum and carrot while the baking is on process)
- You can check this cake whether it is cooked by using tooth pick or knife.
- After having the cake cooked, turn it upside down on another pan for a few minutes in a low flame.
Now our taste, spicy and yummy chicken cake is ready.