See how to prepare corn masala curry.
- Corn – 1/2 cup
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Tomato – 1 large
- Butter – 1tbspn
- Oil – 2 tbspn
- Onion chopped – 1 medium
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Kashmiri chili powder – 1/2 tbspn
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tbspn
- Garam masala – 1/2 tbspn
- Fresh cream – 1 1/2 tbspn
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tspn
- Soak cashew nuts in water for 10 minutes and make a fine paste.
- Cook tomato in water and make it a puree.
- Heat butter and oil in a sauce pan and saute chopped onion.
- Add ginger garlic paste and keep stirring until raw smell has gone.
- To this we need to add our tomato puree after onion having cooked well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and coriander powder. Saute it well.
- Now we can corn to this and mix it with adding some water.
- Add some salt.
- Add cashew nut paste.
- After having well cooked add fresh cream and mix.
- After mix it add cumin powder and just mix it.
- Now we can switch off the flame.