See how to make a delicious chocolate cake in a simple and easy method.
Ingredients for the chocolate cake:
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 3
- Baking powder – 1/2 tspn
- Backing soda – 1/2 tspn
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
Preparation for the chocolate cake:
- Sieve All purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Beat eggs well in a bowl.
- Add sugar little by little while beating egg.
- Add oil, milk to this egg-mix and mix it well.
- Add our flour mix to this egg batter little at a time and gently fold the mix till the flour is fully incorporated. Do not over mix, just gently fold in.
- Add salt.
- Spread butter in a nonstick pan and pour our batter into the pan.
- Bake it about 30-40 minutes in a low flame.
- Insert tooth pic to check whether it is cooked or not, if tooth pick comes out cleaned, the cake is cooked enough.
- Remove cake from the pan and cool completely.
- Cut cake into two parts and spread sugar syrup on the bottom part and spread whipping cream.
- Build the top part to the bottom and spread sugar syrup over the cake with whipping cream.
- And keep it in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Add one cup fresh cream to a small saucepan and heat on low heat until the cream is warmed throughout and switch off the flame.
- Add 150 gm of semi sweetened chocolate to this.
- Allow it to melt and mix it well.
- Allow it to cool slightly. Ganache will easily pour over cake.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and keep refrigerator.
Now our delicious chocolate cake is ready.