See how to prepare Bread Custard Pudding
Ingredients for Bread Custard Pudding:
- Sugar – 3 tbspn. (for caramel)
- Bread -5 slices
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Custard powder – 2 tbspn
- Milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Milk powder – 2 tbspn
- Tutti fruity
Preparation of Bread Custard Pudding:
- Remove edges of bread slices, make bread slices into powdered in a grinder and keep it aside.
- Make caramel with 3 table spoon sugar.
- Spread this caramel into a pudding tray.
- Take a sauce pan and add sugar, custard powder, and mix it well.
- Boil this mix in a sauce pan in a low flame, keep stirring about ten minutes and add milk powder while stirring.
- Switch off the flame, add bread powder, tutti fruity and mix it well.
- Pour this mix onto the caramel which we have put into the pudding tray earlier.
- Cover this pudding tray with foil paper and Make some holes on it.
- Steam it in a steamer for half an hour.
- Remove it from the steamer.
- Now our Custard Bread Pudding is ready.