The recipe for making Almond Pudding.
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar -4 tbspn
- Condunsed milk – 3 tbspn
- China grass -10 gm
- Almond – 1 cup
- Fresh Cream – 2 tbspn
- Soak almond in water about 15 minutes, remove the skin and grind it with some milk. Keep it aside.
- Melt china grass and keep aside.
- Boil milk, add sugar, condensed milk and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Add melted china grass and stir well for 3 minutes.
- Add fresh cream, almond paste and stir it for 3 minutes.
- Blend almond pudding mixture in a blender to get the china grass more melted.
- Pour it to a pudding tray and let it cool.
- Keep it in refrigerator to get it set.
- Decorate it as you like.
Now our almond pudding is ready to serve!